Saint Etienne and First Third Books are proud
to present a swinging photographic trip through the band’s career. Sarah, Bob and Pete reminisce and comment on a selection of the best images from sessions and their personal archives to produce this insightful and stylish volume.
On stage, back stage, on the beach, on a bus or out bowling – this unique book takes a look
at a band that has inspired devotion for over TWENTY years.
- The standard edition of 1,700 copies features:
- an introduction by Lawrence (Felt, Go-Kart Mozart)
- over 150 photographs selected by the band,
including their personal archives
- quotes and annotations from the band throughout
- full illustrated discography
- 176 pages, size: 20cm x 27cm, weight: 1.2 kg
- cloth-bound hardback cover debossed
- printed in 5 colors in Italy on 170gm Gardamat paper.
300 special packages only Will Be signed by the band and feature a inversely colored binding, and include a special 7″ disc.
saint etienne will be released in june 2014.